PINK DOTS AND BLACK STRIPES: CHECK

CHECK

Tuesday, April 1, 2014


today my fiancĂ© and i went 'suit shopping'. first stop... zara men. i was actually overwhelmed by the crazy, cool prints on this floor. prints, unfortunately, you won't see in the women's collection.
one of my big inspirations in prints and patterns is paul smith. i love how he plays with feminine flower prints and bold colors for his men's wear collections. it takes a certain kind of man to wear his clothes, but i love it! the soft wear collection of zara really reminds me of paul smith's jeans collection from spring/summer 2012. a good translation from high end to high street. today wasn't my time to shop, but next time i'm definitely going to stop by the men's department and pull some tees... in size small. meanwhile we can cross off the suit from the 'to do' list and my fiancĂ© also bought this cool jacket. mission accomplished!

all pictures by zara

No comments :